Sunday, April 4, 2010

when magic happens

let me ask you:

Have you ever...
Read a person's facebook profile
describe in a total not more than 1000 words
what's their movies, topics, gadget, books, musics liking....
whether u know them well or dont
regardless are they strangers or hi and bye friends....

u felt... if only you can know more of each other, you can connect to them well ?

hmph..
I had such moment...

and it felt like ..magic...
hihi

*background music:
I've been waiting for you
All my life for somebody who
Makes me feel the way I feel when I'm with you baby
and you've been waiting too
for I've been waiting for you

haha

bombie {=^o^=}

6 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Ga ngerti gw bomb..ini maksudnya apa?

Mogika said...

whOoaa..siapaa..diaa? ;)

Jenita Darmento said...

jadi maksudnya apa ni? haha

Jenita Darmento said...

jadi artinya apa nih? hahaha

bombie {=^o^=} said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA :)
no comment ah :) hahaahhahahaha ahhahahahhaha

Jenita Darmento said...

cieee.. jatuh cinta yahh..? congratsss cii!!! =)