Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a lil prayer request

what a year...
yup... u know i've been talking about how "great" my year has been

dan baru gua sadar tadi pagi ....
ternyata bukan cuman gua doang..
but my family too...
cumannya aja gua ga berasa sampe dede gua toeng --> point

so here's the latest news :
Bokap gua .... diopname hari Minggu kemaren....

tenang tenang....nothing very serious
kecapean aza....so semua gejala penyakit keluar... dari hati, ginjal, sampe prostatenya.... sampe2 keluar masalah baru... jantungnya deg degan..

and as you have known..
May kemaren Dede gua demam berdarah..
Nyokap bokap jaga si Dede...
gua pulang Indo bantu2 jaga dikit...

After Dede gua sembuh... (opname seminggu)
Nyokap gua... jatoh di Pasar bulan July kemaren...
Jatohnya lumayan wow aduhay...sampe hari pertama di gips
hari2 selanjutnya bengkak ga karuan... sampe seminggu bengkaknya

gua ga sempet liat kayak gimana....tapi konon kata my auntie, agak seperti kaki gajah...
wohow yah ? ...gitulah...
dia sampe ga bisa nyetir close to a month..

and because of that... since dia perlu mobile bener kemana mana...maklum wanita sibux sekalee.....
bokap yg sibux anterin dia kemana mana...
en jadilah bokap kecapean..
yg mana kata dia sendiri benernya lagi ga beres prostatnya
his has been a recurring problem dari dulu.
hepat-b, lever, en ginjal... kok kayaknya semuanya ada masalah yah ? hm.....

so anyway..... di bulan yg kudus ini kata tetangga2 kita...
giliran bokap gua yg masuk rumah sakit...

en entah darimana dateng this impression
ieie gua bilang ke dede gua : Ieie waktu terakhir kali ketemu lissa di singapore jg dia keliatan capek tuh....kayak sakit...*doeng !!! tolak tolak*

yah.... gitulah...
great.... what me & my family face this year....is just great...
let me summarise this : other than my beautiful birthday celebracion...en my cousin's & lots of best friends engagement and weddings, nothing has worked well in my life this 2010....... so far ....
*biar gua add that clause : so far... which means...I'm open for a better 2010....please ??*

just to be clear : in my life history..... I will never miss 2010...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you know what I think we need?..

I think we need full salvation
To fall completely upon me & my family
it's His show time...

yesh...
it's Your show time Lord

coz I really am very tired..
and tears can't even fall out to relieve me up
coz this heart has cooled down to frozen
from all the pains of life that bites me down

or is this what they call maturity ?
your heart just seems to be expecting the worst out of life
so when you hear some bad news..
I'm just no longer....frightened up
coz it's been my meal....since I grow up


But I ain't sitting here and give up
on this game called life rescue
so here's my heart & my family I offer up
I put my trust, and our everything...unto You

lissa {=^o^=}

*titip doa juga for lots of my friends around me too yg juga nitip doa ke gua about bokap & nyokap mereka yg jg dilanda beberapa kendala kesehatan...
it really seems to be the topic this year... health

and you know what ? it's worth more than that diamonds & golds & maserati & that Orchard Road condo & that Hermes Birkin & that Europe holiday that we've worked so so hard to get one..

take care people
be healthy, live healthy, eat healthy
ditch that old chang kee ...
or KFC --->oooopss ...maap Gill :) auehuahue :) gua jg guilty kok :)
or bha-bhi.... :) hee hee

cao*

1 comment:

William Lim said...

Hi Ci bombie,

This was so honest of you to bring out ur family problems out in the open like this.

But I'm loving this as my parents are having problems too.. So it goes to say that I'm not alone... and neither are u... :)

Thanks for this sharing that u brought up. It's a pleasure to my eyes and my mind and my heart..

Be blessed.

William Lim