Saturday, January 8, 2011

pesan babe di taon baru buat ane

Jeremiah 29:7

7 And seek the peace of the city where I have caused you to be carried away captive, and pray to the LORD for it; for in its peace you will have peace.

7 Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.




when I got this as my new year verse, tell me, what is it telling ?
Coz it took me sometimes to even understand the whole verse in English (suddenly gua kayak ga ngerti English gitu).... even more the application of it to my life..

so now : am I being captive in : Sing ? ct ? I'm in exile ? (atau since gereja assume kl kita semua org indo di sg....jadi kita kayak in exile ....jadi ayat ini cocok..?)--> btw gua ga berasa in exile or captive... happy gua disini :P heee :P

so yah... come come interpret for me.. kl masih gagal dimengerti...nanti gua ambil ayat baru yg lebih nyambung .....hahahhha

bombie {=^o^=}


No comments: