Monday, October 22, 2007

Our way to Rome

The good old days never change....so thus the bad ones...

Forever we...will be 3 differrent persons...standing in 3 differrent point of views...trying to head to Rome....

though they say : banyak jalan menuju ke Roma...but which road we choose determine the result...are we getting there on time...in time...out of time...

one protagonist...another antagonist...and a judge of peace...our court session last night has dragged a long time...it bugs me till now...

What do you say judge ? Is justice done ? I know accused never meant to hurt victim....
yet victim has been hurt many times....what accused done ... will bring nothing else but harm.....

The fact that we are one..bounded by our bloodlines...all are just trying to save victim....thinking the best way to reach happiness for the actress...

I prayed it end with consensus...that you may agree with me:
Happiness is not define after we reach Rome...yet in the heart of Rome goers......
For Rome might not always be called our home......and it's not always happily ever after......

I have been in happiness...ever since I see my seed of faith grow
With God overflowing kindness.....I've walked out from the past where pain enthroned....
Please stand by me daily with eagerness....in waiting to view my dreams blow...

I'll promise you...Shining star it will be.... showering brightly on you and me....
What this faith can bring upon thee.....we shall stay here.... juz wait and see :)

To everthing..there's a season, a time for every purpose under heaven
Ecclec 3: 11

bombie {=^o^=}







No comments: