Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where and why do I start ?

Maybe coz I woke up on the wrong side of my bed this morning ? ...But nope...
or maybe age is catching up with me that I finally "dare" myself to do it ?

I don noe...Out of da blue..I juz feel englightened to start this blog. Let loose all my concern....here I am starting :)

Hoping none will find out this blog anytime soon (is that possible in the first place ? I don noe really.. very bad in terms of internet...see how old I am when I start this blog ? hm.... * geleng2 kepala*)

eniwei...here I have started...entry of a journey.....geez :)
Let's see how long will this last :)

Bombie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

wei said...

welcome to blogging society..I;m not a frequent blogger myself hehe..but quite a frequent reader wakakaka..

numpang mejeng.....

bombie {=^o^=} said...

ya ampun...cepet banget wid loe ketemuin nya.... ada bakat detective neh..

kl gua mah jagonya sniffing new news....seperti yang loe tau :) HAHEHHEAHUH :)

bombie {=^o^=}

wei said...

haha iya donk...soalnya dari comment loe diblog gua and nama loe appear warna biru..tinggal loe click and you will know what are the blog site she/he in....that;s how I find you :P

sista said...

huhuhu.. masa gw baru tau existansi blog ini setelah 1 bulan 3 hari didirikan >.<......... *sobs..

tega loe bie..