Monday, November 12, 2007

and again....

and again....
I've heard another story of pain...
in the midst of the season of rain

and again...
it's a story of 2 people in the beginning
join by a 3rd person in processing
all are just chaos in the making
a hell for the 2nd victim's living

Cant you think cant you feel ?
Cant you imagine if it's you in her heels ?
How hurt is she gonna be ?
When she know her man cheat her with thee ?

You say we don't understand your position
Do let us know which part we miss out
Explain to us make us indifferrent
That we may close our eyes to the wrongs you made out

Thank God for me ...all this just another story..
We are just human... always fail to live our life perfectly..
I wont let this story of pain kill me
From having my faith restored daily

Just clear this whole mess my friend...
Run from the fire you've created
Don get burnt inside in the end
No one but you can help yourself escape....

I hate betrayals....

bombie {=^o^=}

5 comments:

wei said...

huh...cerita betrayal apa nih sampe bikin loe so worked out??

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Ce Bombieeeeeeeeeeeeee....
I found your bLog !!!!
Yuhuuuwwwwwwwww...
hihihihihi...
Ayooooo,,, rajin bLogging yah...
hehehehe.. ;p

Jenita Darmento said...

adoo cii.. dalem juga yha.! memankk betrayal ituh uhhhhhhhhh.. sampe ga sba terjelaskand dngn kata2. ahahah

bombie {=^o^=} said...

hehehe ...gitulah...masih susah neh biasain-nya sama "situasi" yang tercipta

Bombie {=^o^=}

ivan said...

ku takkan menghianatimu ce...