Sunday, November 18, 2007

stop wandering and wondering

Can't really concentrate lately...
Yup...I'm weary...
So here's a note from the past, from my "blue book":

_____________________________________
That I would remember His goodness forever
That when I get distracted by too many things around me
I can always remember that He never leaves me


That when I felt meaningless in this world
I may felt honored, touched, entrapped, enchanted for the unfailing love He offers me, given to me, commited to me, has proven to me...many times..and forever more will it be.

That when I'm in confusion..
When things do not happen the way I wish it would be
I will always remember that His way are not mine
And His thoughts are not too

That when human fails me
He remain perfect in His everlasting promise
That when I see myself fell again and again
I can wake up remembering that He who is in me has painted a wonderful plans for my ahead
Even since I was in my mother's womb

This note is....to remind me
That ray of hope from my Jesus is always there...
That my mustard seed of faith can move the mountains in my life
That what written in the bible is indeed...so true

Surely goodness and mercy shall always follow me
Throughout the days of my life

Forever more....remind me of these Lord
When times get tough

When faith falls weak
When heart grows sick
Remind me of your Greatness and everlasting promise

Forever amazed...by only You..
_______________________________
just like 2007 that's going to end soon...
just like my entry : journey closed....
In faith I say....journey will be closed .....anytime really2 soon...

Bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

May you Lend ur bLubuk ???
There's a Lot of thought inside it,, hahahahaha...
;p

ivan said...

I wonder if... I'm not a wonderwoman... hehehe...
bagus ce...