Friday, February 1, 2008

Valentine come early... CNY come late :)

I've been thinking about you lately
Like always the thots about you can come up anytime of the day

How are you now ? Have you been alright ?
Funny why I still care...and indeed if you analyze my heart closer... I don't.....really..care..

Anyway...wherever you are ...I hope you are doing good.....
Since I can do any work of salvation to wad has happened in between us..
Here are what I can wish...

I wish you allright
I wish you fine...
More than anything
I wish someday you will shine

Shine like what you've done
Into my life and others
Those whom you have touched
With your heart so tender

lastly....I wish for your happiness
wherever you are.... till it's endless


Speaking about wish....have you heard Chris Daughtry song "Home"?
If you have not... please ask Miss 777 aka Rancu :)... I got it from here..

One lyric of the songs say this :
"Becarefull what you wish for, coz you just might get it all
You just might get it all, then some you don want.. "

Have you ever had a wish come true ?
Thanks God.....I have many....

My wishes come true does not have to be exactly the same as what I wish for....
For this year only... I had 1 :)

I wish for a bouquet of flower....from someone I do not expect
Some that can make your heart beat faster... and your minds rest and set....
Some stranger, some loner, somebody who can shower me with laughter .....
will be good if it's on special day... like birthday or other important ones...
anyway it's just a wish....and wishing great will do no harm...

and... then......I GOT IT :)....the bouquet of flowers :)... when was that ? sometimes in January....
Who was it from ? Someonesss I really do not expect...
Did my heart beat faster ?......For the fact it was hand delivered.... yes :)
Other than that ? erm...perhaps coz I'm too excited that I GOT MY WISH :)
It doesn't have to be perfect....I'm more than delighted to receive them:)... I got my flowers early this year :) YEAY :)

thanks u...
http://mushrooms.marelie.com/mushroom.html

so again.. becarefull what you wish for... coz you just might get it all...

Come this Valentine......I wish for......
*fill in your blanks...*


HAPPY LOVE DAY EVERYONE :)
oh... GONG XI XIN NIAN too :)


Bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: