Sunday, February 24, 2008

recognition

have you ever met your old time high school friend .......( btw it has been 10 years ever since my high school days...I believe old time is a right word...sadly)

and not being recognized by them....
simply becoz u change so much

or maybe not only your high school mates...
lets juz say some auntie and uncles..neighbours of your ex-home..
where u use to play with their kids...
then they met u again on one of your cousin/ uncles/ aunties wedding..
and they did not recognize u becoz u change....really really much ?

I have faced all that last years....
All my Citi collegues did not recognize me when I became the receptionist of my RM's wedding
when I'm suppose to be the contact person...a familiar face they see in receptionist table so they don't get lost in the massive crowds of ppl queueing to give ang paos--> according to my RM when he was trying to convince me to be his recepts...
wad happen was: they are all perfectly lost...when they saw me...
who is this girl who knows me when I don't know her at all ? How can she know my name and keep calling me ever since she saw me, even telling me my table number? (that's my duty)
U noe wad ? .. I even wave my hands so they can see and recognized me..
and VOILA...nobody succeeded... except my best friends Ineke...

It was supposed to be a good feeling... a compliment that hey... you change so much to the better..
but somehow I was quite upset as they don't recognize me...when my duty is to be the most familiar face in recept table...
and that the pressure is high in office for me to "dress up"...coz I look good when doing so..
off course ....I still have not done that..

but anyway ...the point is....there are many times....many many times ....last years...
my friends....did not recognize me..... hhhoooaaaa...

maybe you think I should be happy...
well... there is a sense of happiness in that ....
that I have changed...to the better... Thanks to Him....

still .... for the very first time after so long I finally saw lots of old friends when I was queueing to go back to Singapore in Soekarno Hatta....
and even one of them was standing side by side with me...and he saw me.. many...many times..
but wad happen again....as I was trying to look him in the eye so he can recognize me... he still didn't........... hoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
he used to be one of my funniest closest friends

and come the other girl... who saw me even when I was queuing for my free fiscal...
and then in immigration....
and another friend... whom almost catch a glimpse of who I am....but then look lost.....
and another girl again......who can see the big me there :P..

none....out of 4....none....recognized me..
we were all in the same class....1-2 :P

Please......recognized me my friendsssss...
Coz I want to break into scream when I saw u guys again...

Like wad we always did in the past when we met and you still reckon me... it was fun wasn't it ?

Thank God ...my Lord will never unreckon me..
however, wherever, whatever I am.... forever He knows me inside out :)

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

wei said...

gua baru sadar bom, ternyata template yg gua ganti sama kaya elo..sehati wakaka...

hm..about change...so far masi pada ngenalin gua haha..maybe I did not change much...tuh muka kaya udah di"template" dari kecil :P:P

for you, ngga usa stress lah..coz I believe in your "tranformation" here..it is towards a better YOU...really, I mean it :D