Saturday, February 21, 2009

Once again : victory from Him and for Him

I felt like screaming and jumping with Joy that day..
Feb 19' 09.


Yesh, it was Dian's birthday. & that's not the only reason.
This fight, this sleepless nite, all the things I hided, all the thoughts I have on how tough it's gonna be to convince everyone of a better beginning, all the fear I kept in my tearfull night on disasters I have brought along, all the guilt, the resposibilities, the repercution, everything and all the small little things.....

Basically, all that I fear....
is... unjustified. baseless. But not a waste of time

Embarking to the new Promise, a new season, new era, new beginning
This journey has finally come to an end..

AND I AM SO RELIEVED I felt like opening my wine to celebrate.
Coz what God starts, God ends.
What God creates, God took away.
What He asked, He'll answer.
What He allows to happen, He'll allow to conclude.
What He demands, He supplies.

Once again, it's YOU, my most high, the amazing Party behind all the joy I have.
I love you father. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: