Saturday, February 7, 2009

a dose of reality

A dose of reality...
is good for the soul
that wanders uneasily in dreamland
trapped in circle of unreached fantasy
staying to cryover the crushed dreams in la-la-land
for reality
you bring me back to my ground

Reality...
when it comes to this term..
I somehow like the way my Singaporean friends face it
They are...after all
The best realist in my world....

What I like about them is that..
Most of the time they are not the bunch who run away from reality
Or pushing the blame all around the air for the hard bite they eat...

Just a dose of reality.
Is really good for one's soul

It makes them, my Singaporean friends, decide to eat at the cheapest place around
As they find that recession is in now and ...well....we just got to save the penny don't we ?
I love the fact that they know it is a time to save or splurge...to play to or to work hard..to make or to break....

After all, they are the hardest worker and wildest player

It makes me, as a Christian, realise that:
God's work is never ending as needy people will always be everywhere...
And that reality... is part of my training ground
To be faithul in keeping the faith that He is able to conquer reality to incredibility in Him and His name alone


Reality...
Though most of the time you are asociated with pain that follows...
I welcome just a dose of you... and your pain...
For by embracing this pain is what reminds me
I'm still alive...and thanking for every single breath I can take....

And now..
Reality is...
I don think I think of you...
but my fantasy says.... perhaps ...... love ?

reality...
wake me up now

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: