Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend services

Isaiah
He has been speaking for 3 times in YRC throughout da year (yup I remember)
I've been in all 3 services

I find him a miracle
Just look at his face, and imagine him wearing " Peci ", " Baju Tudung", and " Sarung"
He is just the perfect cut of someone who will go and pray every Friday noon
Indeed....he was meant & groomed to be that perfect "soleh" person

That's why I call him a miracle
A miracle that he responded to the calling when he was 14...over a simple service
A miracle that he...is willing to risk it all....for his love to Christ..even if it means loosing his only life.....
A miracle that he....with his own story and style...has managed to fulfill God's will in his life

Juz my sense... & perhaps my faith
This man of God...will never stop till every purpose of Him in him fulfilled :)
I am blessed to know how God never rule out all "Isaiah"s
Just like God never rule out Paul

This weekend message, from the 2 services I attended, is pretty clear :
Our body, broken for others, just as His body, broken for us
That's the level of our spiritual maturity
When others is always above us

Love our God with all our hearts mind body spirit and soul
Love your neighbour as you love yourself
This is repeated in 2 of the services I attended :)

God....before others.. before me

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: