Tuesday, September 1, 2009

dreams come true

"Be carefull what you wish for
Coz you just might get it all"

a line from a Daughtry's song : home.

And an excerpt from my life... I have had many of dreams come true
Even things that I jokingly wish for

Coz wad ? HE made it come true :)
and the power of vision is seriously amazing.

Didn't really believe that in the beginning
But it's proven now. And it took Marina to twist my mind to realize that.

I dreamed that :
I will go to SMAK I
I will study abroad

I will take Accounting
I will work in Citibank
I will ....dance again
I will receive flowers from unknown sources.
I will ....go to States !!!! with my own way.....

and all did happen..

so I dream again:
That "Nasi Boengkoes Musical" will be a success for HIM :)

and dreams...do come true !!

bombie {=^o^=}