Monday, September 19, 2011

Finding Princess

is not easy..

yup... it's not easy to find this princess...
for to find her ...

I have....lost a lot of hours of my life for practice practice and practice....and then some more practice
not to mention wasting time doing something I'm totally not good at : making Hip Hop music....*alamak*
alot of sleeping time for it's practically making me sleepless.....
literally lost my DKNY watch and my Esprit umbrella *mourning badly for them now*

and the best :
I have lost my power to hold my tears of frustration... and for the first time ever in the musical history...I cried before the time came for me to cry.......

yeah....
I don't know why is it so hard to find this princess....

perhaps though
it was probably that hard for Him to find me then ....
that He lost His life....

for me to finally found mine....

I guess...... for all that we've lost..
we will finally find ..... princess
and it will worth every sacrifices

and when we remember that....
we'll be......EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Gambateeeee!!!

Jenita Darmento said...

be excited! be be excited! hahahahaha..