Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back in randomness

After couple of weeks of silent ... saya KEMBALI !!!! Holaaaa !!!! 

Been sick for couple of days, which turns to weeks. Thank God it's getting milder now since gua dengan kencengnya hajar semua obat obatan yg selalu either end up with word D (Decongestant) or Forte !! Intinya dosis yg tinggi en kenceng dah !! 

Now that I'm back, gw mo kupas 2012 gw so far. Kesannya banyak bener yg bisa gua bahas en as if 2012 udah mo berakhir...padahal masih di first term :P 

Anyway : mari kita mulai with verse of the year !! 
What do you wish to get for your verse of the year ? Kl gua bisa milih, gua milih dapet yg model Phil 4: 13, or those full of direction, meaningful, comforting verse. 

And for all that, here's one I got. One that I didn't even wish to share with other people for the implication of the verse is, for me, strong. 

Jeremiah 17: 14: 
Heal me Lord and I will be healed,  save me, and I will be saved, for You are the one I praise. 

Easy to remember. It's a song. A BCS Hymn that we, the Y2K TLG generation grew so close to our hearts. But when you receive such verse in the beginning of the year, every part of me wanted to re-draw a new verse. And I even try my best to go into denial that the verse is not for me.

Kl gua boleh pilih : gua mo ayat Dachan : Is anything too hard for God ?  

Why ? Coz I feel for Jeremiah 17: 14 to take place in my life, somebody, anybody close to me, or even me, need to fall sick first for the verse to be effective. 

Karena itulah selesai bagi2 ayat, Jenita David & Nchep pada tuker tukeran en tanya tanya versenya apa. Sementara gua, I keep it close to my bag. It's too heavy to accept such thing in the beginning of a year, esp in the beginning of the year where nothing in the world is predicted to be better. 

And where am I now on this March 13 ? Where has 2012 brought for me so far ? 

It has brought me passed a period of yet another matchmaking drama in my family, a mixed of joy and disappointment in office, some good karaoke catching up with Taiwan group, some session of breezy boozy full of music and crazy dancing while we're high with colleagues, some great make over of make up and hair by bubblybrush, and some hard work tough time in office. 

It has also brought me passed 3 passing away wakes : my colleague's grandmom, my boss's mom & Darwin's father. 

And, tanpa sadar dalam 3 minggu terakhir Jeremiah 17 : 14 has finally arrived in my life. Started with my mom yg masuk rumah sakit on Feb 18, coz batuk dia berdarah. Waktu parah2nya dia sempet dicurigain kanker / tumor, bringing me, my dad, my aunts some sleepless night. Thank God she is alright now. 

Selesai my mom session, gantian gua fell sick on March 1. It made me feel helpless. Gua yg lagi seneng senengnya jogging, jadi ga bisa jogging coz of this. En gara2 gua sakit banyak banget hal yg kebengkalai be it in office or gereja. 

On this same period, my grandmom baru aja discharge from Rumah Sakit today. She fell down di toilet, benjol kepalanya, masuk rumah sakit dicurigain light stroke, sempet ga bisa gerak and ga kenalin siapapun plus saying one or few things yg sempet bikin kita lemes denger kabarnya. And once again, she is now alright. 

And after semua fight gua sama batuk and sore throat gua resulting in nothing less than SGD 150 spent in less than 2 weeks just for medication (seriously considering Dachan's move to invest in medical company's stock now), I am, thank God better now. 

Udah gua liat dari 2011 that 2012 might not be easy.

But if anything, 2012 has brought me passed this assurance, hope, and full reliance in His faithful promise that I am never alone. It has showered me with peace when thunderstorms plays in my heart & mind. It has brought me back to obedience at His feet. It has made me look forward to Israel, and it has made me look further passed what the eyes can see, to the unseen things of what faith in the living God can do. 

It has made me, a me I never knew of. A me I'm not familiar of. A me He meant to create, when He created me in my mother's womb. 

Philippians 4:13: melissa bombie version :  I can do things. But I only can do all things, if and only if Christ strengthen me. 

Stay pretty peeps :) Stay healthy, stay happy, stay joyful, stay gorgeous !! 
and most importantly : Stay hopeful, faithful, and full of loves :) 

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: