Thursday, March 1, 2012

March-ing In

March!! Welcome !! I welcome u with my MC!! That's good... At least I have time to dish out all the negativities and out with enthusiasm !! Becoz I've foreseen that u will be on tough month Not necessarily the one I look forward the most Busy, hectic, mad, crazeee month But u know what: I stand by 1 fact that I'm reminded the most I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength Klise I know! Whatever though! I know the statement is true, coz I've walked that before !! And no no no.... Don't tell me that this time it's differrent! Becoz my God... He was, He is, and He will still be the same !!! AMEN !! And... Marchhh U are my birthday month after all!! So yeah...How can I hate u right? Come on March !! With Christ... I will handle you :) I will love you ;) bombie Marching in

No comments: