Sunday, January 13, 2013

by now ....

13 days has past January 2013
I've completed 10 days of literally eating air (detox) 
lost around 4-5 kg
watched 7 movies
love the way I look now after detox
will try to stay at this weight which is nearly impossible
but that's not the end coz I'll just press on to fight till I get the right weight
bought yoga mat to do floor exercise at home
and... 

I'm getting ready for what's more coming in 2013 !! 
Resolutions done up on Jan 1st

And 1 resolution completed so far !! 10 days Detox done !! *coret dari list with smiley victory sign and a grateful heart for God's provision of strength* 

Next : 10 K sundown marathon + Israel !!

FIGHTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers to you, to me and the entire human race

May we finish 2013 with God at the centre !!
finishing never stronger, never brighter !!

Ganbatte !!

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

gillsunshine said...

semangat bomce!!!

sista said...

liat donk bie photo loe after losing 4-5kg :D