Sunday, January 20, 2008

love and wisdom....

Went to Ignite Yesterday...
Though not so fitted to the main purpose of evangelising schools...and winning over your battlefield, I went to accompany Shinerz (sans, bel, cin) who are going there...

Praise and worship session..... To my surprise....Hosanna was sung :)
It has been my fave songs...which made me quite sad that it wasn't recognized by many...
This song has inpired me to choreograph again despite my limitation...(dari taon 2007...till now belon jadi... the very rough outline is there... content is not so crystal clear yet....finishing it will not be an achievement....but an answered prayer :)

Here's what I learn again yesterday:
Have you ever been really in love ? not lush neither crush....
If you have..have you notice that if it's within your power...u want your whole world to know you are in love and you want them to know who your lover is ....
Then He is just saying....I love you...and I want my whole army of angels and heaven know I'm in deep love to you...

I'm just asking.... Love Me again with your first love please....where u just can't wait to tell the whole world....Hey...I'm in love...

Winning your fields.... is all down to one word :.... Love.....Love Him...and nothing stopping u and me :)

And thanks so much to Ko Omar's sermon...
I had realized long ago... I am far from achieving the perfect wisdom at this point of time...

And now I realize that I have not even reach the level of wisdom even of a fool....
To me salvation belongs to God...but it's everyone responsibility to yearn for it...
and if you don't yearn hard enough....like all those souls out there who fails along the way ...then it's not my business.... too bad... I cant help u much....

No wonder....
As written in the bible....only those of who has attained the Godly wisdom..that will win souls for eternity....
I have not......reach the destination......
But I can see my pitstop :)


Guide me to Your wisdom Father....
and flee me from my owns...

bombie {=^o^=}
still not even a fool....
running toward being wise.....















No comments: