Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to new year 2008

Stelah sekian lama idup.. 26 Christmas, 26 New year, 25 Valentine...and 26 lain lainnya....
Celebracion jadi terasa biasa aja...nothing much to expect...nothing much to hope...
Jadi sperti hari hari lainnya....


At least that's how I felt when I was leaving Singapore 2007...and when I entered 2008....
I didn't get the "feel" or "mood" when I was in my holiday itself...

Tapi anehnya sampe sekarang...gua masih jetlag neh... still on superbly Holiday mood..
Dalam hal ini...gua akuin gua selalu pentium 1....telat banget in adjusting my mood :P...Jadi gua kangen orang bukan pas meluk mereka di airport....atau gua sedih or happy not on the moment...always ada spasi....

Maybe I'm still in denial kl 2008 itu udah mulai ...... hehehe.... *padahal udah balik office.....udah Dawn prayer, udah meeting, udah nari... udah sibuk lagi*.....

But yah... saatnya touch ground kembali : I'm in SG now.... bukan di Disneyland or Venetian...

My Holiday...dalam ketidaksiapan hati gua... was really a great holiday...my greatest so far considering this is my longest holiday ....and kesuksesan gua di BEIJING LU !!..Tapi jelas bukan gara gara itu doang dong..... shopping bukan segalanya.... setuju wanita2 ?

Simply said...I ask God for an eye opening trip...and I got it...in many areas of my questions....
Blessed China Lord....for above all they have blessed me so much with their fire from You...

A Bonus for this trip will be my stay in Venetian and my trip to Disneyland....If I can...if it's within my means...I wish to live in Fantasy land forever....:)...My best Christmas Eve of my life is spent in this Disneyland......with not so real Characters :P.. hahaha....26..and still so childish at heart :P...

And now : 2008:.... hm.... mo ngapain yah ?
Resolution... banyak banget neh.. besok baru difinalize yang mana yang matter for this year..

Kl bisa tunda... biar itu jadi jatah 2009 !:) I want a fulfilled resolution....Not just the same list every year....

On challenges in 2008..waduh..ramalan cuaca udah bilangin "this is gonna be a more challenging year than 07"..... and did bombie say Amen to that ? .... Lupa euy..* jawaban paling aman....lah 2007 aja empot empotan....*...

But my new platform, my new cup, my new share, my new portion.....is already sending signals....asking me for more fuels!!! Takut ? Jelas...Capek? Sering banget kali...

So.... daripada pusing2 ...My Prince told me : Jalanin aja...ga bisa ngapa ngapain juga kan ?... just walk on then.... Terus my Idol: Om Djohan tentunya....told us to: don limit God's space....get out from your box and see that you can walk out from it.....sembuh total dari kelumpuhanmu.....Then...my leader Ko Omar said:...NO COMPROMISE....

Jadi....lengkaplah sudah caranya jalanin 2008 ini:
1> Hajar saja.... masih idup ini....ga ada jalan lain bok...
2> Keluarlah dari HDBmu dan dapatkan Condo yang sudah menanti dari Bapamu
3> Usir si Lot....

ya udah.... yuk jalan :) sambil nyanyi : Ini tahun Muzizat and kesembuhan:)

bombie {=^o^=}

1 comment:

Jenita Darmento said...

cia yooo ci..!!! iihii.. ohh om jo... my idol juga... wqwqwqwqwq