Sunday, January 13, 2008

weaknesses

I am fine with:
1. Things I'm not supposed to know...and is not known to me
2. Things that are okay for me to know....and are known to me...
3. Things that are okay for me to know... and not known to me ...simply coz it doesn't matter even if I know or not.... it wont change the condition..that even when I finally know.. I really feel indifferrent about it...

I am not fine with:
1. Things I'm not supposed to know....and be made known to me...
2. Things that are actually okay for me to know.... but accidentally or purposely be made not known to me....coz it was thought as something that wont matter to me..when they do....
3. Things that are actually okay for me to know.... but accidentally or purposely be made not known to me....coz it's considered as something that matter to me.... when actually : it doesn't cut a big deal...

And for all holes, cut, marks, scars left by things I'm not fine with....I'm counting on so much to Your Grace......

2 Corinthians 12 : 9
For "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Above are my weaknesses....and in Your hands I lay them...

bombie {=^o^=}







No comments: