Thursday, January 8, 2009

embracing 2009

Hm...akhirnya 2009.

Actually I felt as if I have not really entered 2008 yet, even more ending it. It is in fact the fastest year I have ever passed. Like it's discounting 1 minute from 60 seconds to 58 each, speeding all world's citizen in rocket pace.

But there's anything I could do, is that I don't really wish to re-visit 2008. Despite the promotion and great bonus I received, everything else is bleak and cloudy.

For all I know, I'm quite glad is over.

Anyway, it's 2009 now.
365 days (well : 365-8 = 357 days) unblemished...for us to colour. May it be a wonderful one

I will finalize my resolution soon, put it on a paper, seal it with prayer, live it with a breather.
Mean while Motto for 2009 will be: shed the KG, save the Penny !!! hohoho:)

bombie {=^o^=}
*they say ...silence is golden. For how long?*

2 comments:

Grady said...

why 365-8 ?
lets face this 2009 with Great things :D
GBU

Jenita Darmento said...

iyha.. kenapa d kurangin yha..? ahhahaha.. hari2 d court yha 8 hari? hahahahahhahaha. yeshh;; lets make new years resolution.. i have not make it one tho.. ahhahaha