Monday, May 4, 2009

lost in techno

I used to be very much in need of my laptop in NUS..just for chatting

Graduated from NUS
I start to degrade my needs of internet
to the rate of hanging on...in Singapore...for 8 mths straight, without Internet at home
Only occassionally I clear my mails

5 years ago
Marina + Fabio told me about friendster
not interested at first...slowly I learned the fun of it

3 years ago
I am fine with just hotmail + MSN and friendster
I created gmail out of no reason
with a big never to blogging

1.5 years later
I started blogging
6 mths ago my cousin drag + force me to create facebook

nowadays
everytime I on my computer
I need to at least :
1> Check my Hotmail
2> Check my gmail
3> Check my facebook
4> See if I want to blog
5> See other's ppl blog
6> Check youtube

I lost to techno ... in a good and bad way
haha :P

sooner or later...just like a bank Account
I need to consolidate

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: