Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sakit leh !!

addoooowww :P

gua jatoh lagi.... 2nd time in less than 1 mth...
if anyone is holding the competition
looking for someone who is
"the one who unintentionally never fail to make a fool of herself"
I surely won

Udah kayak life's calling aja..
If the rest are called to be CEO..
Im called to be C F E : Clown Forever and Ever

so I fell on April 24 at Keppel Marina Bay..
that time...flat to the Right side..
the blue black is gone..
but the pain remain

who saw me then?
Dian, Lydia, Jojo :P
If I was a lil bit quiet on Rani's bday
that's because : SAKIT LEH bekasnya:p
aiyooo

and today
I fell flat to the backside
when I finally realize what happen
found myself in position of
a mother giving birth :P

I love children
but not to the point of practising on how to deliver a baby in public..

the uncle and auntie around me all scream..
"ai yooooooooooooo xiao jie.... ni hao ma?"


From far away I saw like 5-6 Banking executives walking around :P
Like concern but want to laugh...
haih :P ampun dah..
MALUUUUUUUUUUU

Gone is my effort to dress properly today :P
I looked like exec...yet acted like .... a clownnnnnnnnn :P

bombie {=^o^=}
I don want to fall again Daddy :P

1 comment:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Ya ampunnnn ceceeeeeeeeeee....
Kok bs segh ceeeeeee...
Jd heLep yg di msn ntu bkn gara2 mao prata bbneran yaaa???
Hiohihihihi...
PerLu dpt kunjugan kenegaraan ke negeri seranggoon ga ceee??
hieheiehi..
Cpett sembuhh cecekuwww...