Saturday, October 24, 2009

horeee, it's all over & well done !

Finally,
the last wedding of ELG member of the year
is over

huah .. legaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa banget :) I'm very happy for John & Wid :)
They are both very blessed to find each other:) CONGRATS WID !! pls enjoy the rest of the journey together

so relieved that all the weddings are finally over :P hehe :P
and seriously, I really hope I can commit to my own promises to make John & Wid the last couple that I WO-ed....
as prayed : the next one will by my own :)

phew....
capek now :)
bobo & pack2 :)


HUAHHH...
LEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)

all events of the year are finally through and over
time for HOLIDAY !!!!

Thank you for a
SUPER DUPER M.A.R.V.E.L.O.U.S.L.Y A.M.A.Z.I.N.G year, Daddy :) yuhu :)
love You

bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Amin ya bomb..the next will be yours. ^^

wei said...

yoo bombie..thank you for helping out so much..dunno wat will happen without you...
And amen for what u said, next one will be yours..and of coz ELG will full force to help out...

Meanwhile, enjoy ur break and we will wait for your story there...*wink wink**