Sunday, October 4, 2009

huaa..sweet naboeng moments again

Dancerz are having Post Na-boeng outing to Vivo followed by Sentosa trip today.
Jen Ruslam, Fenny, Michael, Astrid, cant come.

Had LOTS of fun. Lots of laughter & re-sharing of Naboeng funny moment plus making some new memories :) Lunch @ vivo Marche & dinner Food Rep. Went to Sentosa in between.

At the end of the day, I receive MULTITUDES of SMSes from the dancerz. Here they are:

Philip : Hei..Ci.. Tx for today it was a fun day =D tx for the marche too =D it was a vry fun day and also i wanna thank you for the choreo and allow me to be a part of naboeng dancers =D TX A LOT!!.. GBU

so I reply: simplified : If got dance again, I really hope he join.

his reply : haha will consider if u join =P
*relax Philip :I'm definitely will be there to make sure u join again.. HAHAHA*

Venessa : Thank you ci for the marche treat just now!! Had a great day, God bless:) Love Venessa aka Nessy.

Jennifer Tjung : *the very very sweet sms that makes me want to grab a box of tissue* Ci bombie and Ci el.. thanks for the lunch today.. and most of all thank you for the past few months of naboeng training, for being patient, caring and kind to me and to all of us. It's been an amazing journey with you both who made it happen. Thank yo for what you've taught me, and may GOd use you more and bless you with more amazing dancing skills :) I wont forget you both our two awesome choregraphers. WIth love, Jen Tjung.

Jenny : Cici.. thx for today..wishing u are blesse by God like u ar blessing us today..hope to join next dance project, if there's any:) Jenny

Chika : Ci el..Ci bombie..thanks ya atas traktirannya....bole sering2 ni...hahahaha..jk dhe...
Thks jg utk punya ide outing bareng kaya tadi...fun bgd!! hehehe...
Well...aku doain moga kalian makin diberkati Tuhan so..bisa traktir gta2 lg dhe...hahah...:P jk jk jk

Becky : Dearest ci bombie & ci elrica :
- ci bomb: thank u utk hari ini ci...thank u utk marche nya...thank u utk outing nya..thank u utk telinganya..thank u utk segalanya ci..i love u very very much
- ci elrica : thank u utk hari ini...really fell glad after toking to both u & ci bomb, *censored*.....tp realli appreciate it ci...will update2 u all again...i love you alot alot !

Mel kwee : thanks ya ci for today's lunch and sentosa outing reunion. Thanks for making this musical happen, thanks for allowing me to be a part of the dance team, thanks for givig me the opportunity to dance once again. It's been awhile since I last danced. I had a blast ! I love you and pray that everything would go smoot and be blessed by the Lord..It's been a journey, but I know our friendship that we had all of us together wont end just like that. I hope there's more to come !! Goodnight and God bless. Once again, thanks Ci. I LOVE YOU. Melissa Kwee
*and I said : AMEN to each of her prayer sentence ...UHUI !!*

Ika ~~ :) ce elrica, ce bombie, wanna say thank u sooo much for being 2 pretty humble smart n sexy choreographerz for e naboeng dance, thx for e gaya2 guru BP yg ud diajarin:) thx for e marche *God, Ika td mkn enak..knyang..berkati cece2 ini, God* (bombie : AMEN) thx for every single things u've don. Kind of deeply thankful to God to know u two~ who inspire me much much much. I wish I could be like u two one day, ppl teaching with heart ;)success for u cece2 ^^ kita menemukan kita yg berbeda sblm & ssdah naboeng inih :) senangnyaa ~ dan maafkan nakal2nya kita...heu3 kami diminta Tuhan buat kalian lebih sabar, LOL. Jk2 ! skali lg thx ! Gbu ya...

Icha : Cicikuu sayankk....thnx 4 this wonderful sunday ya..td bnr2 enjoy bgt cicii...moment itu ga bakal ada kl cici ga susah2 mau ngoordinasi kita biar kita bisa kumpul..sering2 outing ya ci..kita bt singapore penuh dgn suara kita yg heboh..ha3...thnx 4 d lunch also...really nice..last but not least...thnx 4 been our choregrapher cici..bnr2 suatu anugrah bgt aku bisa jd part of the musical..=)
*juga anugrah buat aku to have u in my musical Icha ...ce bombie*
maap jg klo selama ini ada slh2 kata, dll...speechless d ak..huikss...lovw u soo..ICHA *dimaapkan 100% Cha*

James anak Indonesia : Boooossss *ini anak emg sll manggil gua Boss entah kenapa...hahahaha *
Thanks for today and for what you did in Naboeng. Keep dancing, God bless

Agia : Ci bom & Ci el, I wanna say thank u so much for the food @ marche today. Also for the fun we have today and thanks bgt bwt ajaran dance n pngertiannya slma naboeng ya. dr aku yg kaku bgt badannya sampe akhirnya aku bisa mmperform yg terbaik dlm diri aku pas pentasnya. may God always look after u both. hehe...:-D

Christina Ricci : ci Bie & ci El makacieh y traktirannya :D but more than good food, thx 4 e (probably) once-in-a-lifetime-xtraordinarily-fun-experience as naboeng dancers; which was made possible by ur ministry. hua..terharuu...loph u sistas!! Ricci..

Jenita : c bombie....tq yah for todayy. For marchee and all...I have so much fun..Tq2!! Gbuuu cc=)

Shandy : Ci bombie n ci elrica !! Teng q banget yah uda adain outing ini dan treat makan2 di marche =) it was a tiring day but I personally had great fun ! (now I know wat is Sentosa) =) skali lagi thank u for being such passionate dancer n mentor =) GBU ABUNDANTLY ! shandy

Rani: Ce bombinaaaaaa...thx somattt yaa hr ini....ud ditraktir, ud diajak outing, ud dihibur dgn game br, hehe..mkin sukses ya cee..May He blesses u coz u blessed us so much...muach...muuch..

Alex : ce2kw yg tercinta *Alex emg selalu manggil aku yg tercinta...haha* thx bgt yh ce buat hr ini buat mkn2 jg...:)fun bgt... (^o^)muach !! *alex banget ga seh ??..* Muach...*busyet dicium dua kali...cipika cipiki* all the best always ce in all ur ways..God bless u ce2kw..:)

Reza: Ci makasi lho traktiran nya tadi !! puas bgt makan nyaa hehe..hm..thanks jg dah ngajar2 dance, ngatur2nyaaa....may all of u have greater time in front..*ini maksudnya dia udah ga mo dance lagi yah ? Rez !! ga boleh !! ahahah...harus tetap JOGED kata James anak Indonesia*....hehe..Gbu Ci.. Reza




I think they planned to make me sob in my own room....well they succeeded :)

Lord : BLESS YOUR DANCERZ ABUNDANTLY !! ALL GLORY & HONOR & THESE THANKS are for YOU my DADDY :) Thanks for even trusting me with a chance to impact their life :)

I love YOU :)
bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: