Friday, October 30, 2009

landed savely

I'm in STATES baby !! haha :)
Okie, not that smooth actually !

So here's the complete story:
Berangkatlah daku di hari jumat pagi, Oct 30 jam 9.45 singapore local time with SQ12.

I sit at the last row, the 4 person middle seat. As I prayed that the one sitting nex to me is not someone unbearable, I got 1 "typical singapore businessman" look alike, and a couple whom I suspect are Indonesian. My guess are correct.

I don mind the couple, but Mr Businessman is not really that of a nice experience. Well, he's okay to me, but having work in a Bank for 6 years, businessman are the one that I want to avoid the most. But here he is, sitting next to me, complaining how bad it is that he got the last row, the noise we experienced for sitting so near to toilet and bla bla bla.

He kept saying : it's terrible, this is terrible. My goodness, SQ, terrible ? Try Jetstar Uncle !!

The food was AMAZING. The stewardess: so friendly, and pretty (lots of them are Japanese as we stopped by Narita). Well anyway, I pray not to sit next to businessman again :P

In the plane, as always, I did sth ridiculous, haha :P Accidentally press the emergency call button when I was in the toilet, and the stewardess was bamming the door like mad. Sorry, wrong call:P hehe * so pai seh*

cut the story short, after what seem to be never ending flight *During turbulence, it cross my mind, what if I am to meet God now ? Well, what can I do? I'm ready*, I reached : LAX.

I forgot to fill up the custom & immigration card, so when I landed I straight away look for the counter to fill it up. That's when I realize : I do not have my aunt's address :P oh no ! & without that I can't even queue in the line. I need to have that address.

Oh no! okay, i wasn't panicked, but starhub *the lousiest in singapore in terms of signal, not very much diff in states* phone doesn't show any signal. I cant sms my aunt. Tried to use the phone, asking for collect call, my aunt & uncle seems to either miss the call or do not want to receive them. I was, looking desperate & devastated, I guess :P

As the phone booth was at the end part of the building, some officers (uncles) seemed to have notice my struggle and ask me, what seems to be my problem.

I explained to them, and they are willing to help me *OH MY GOD HORAY !!* They called my aunt, en prior to that they were joking, what do you think her aunt respond would be : "Hi Ma'am, I'm calling from LAX Immigration, your niece is in custom right now, she couldn't get out! She's in trouble !ow-oh ! !?!?! " and they all laughed.


I laughed too. I find it funny, and I do wonder wad's my aunt reaction will be :P ahha :) But the best part, among the uncles, there's one very good looking officer who seem to be Asian American. He's younger than the rest off course. Lumayan : cuci mata di tengah keputus - asaan ! Off course I didn't take his pict, are u mad ?haha :P *remember, I was desperate ?!?! almost panicked for a while, kept thinking on how I can get internet connection so that I can check the address*

en so, I managed to get my aunt, got the address * I remember correctly : Fratus Drive, what unit number, which area, I have no idea*

and then....the best part. Once I got them I thot I need to queue the line that shaped like a snake like! So long! I was afraid my luggage has been dumped somewhere :P

But, the good looking officer said, come: let me help you. He went to his counter, ask me to go there, check my card & passport and VOILA! I'm ready to go. Welcome to states, all the uncle & the officer said ! THANK YOU ! *uwah... masih tersepona: cakep officernya hohooo*

So I came out, wait for my uncle to pick me up, and now I'm at his home, waiting for dinner with my aunt. Time now is 3.20 PM Friday Oct 30, singapore will be 6.20 AM Saturday Oct 31. Happy halloween (lots of the officer said that during landing) happy birthday Kiyoko & Marina.

Weather is SUNNY, but cold enough ( I'm not hot tempered body person) for me to add layers inside :)

Going to SF tmrw 7 AM in the morning ! Wish me luck, free of jet lag, and meet many more good looking ppl around !! hohoho :)

No photos for now. Houses in LA are short & flat, I can see a clear blue sky here :) My uncles home are really like american home (he rented a room). I love the home :)

see ya around
bie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

phoenix chix said...

wow...
blm apa2 uda ketemu promising guy ya bie huehuhe.
slamad bertulang!
gud lak!

Jenita Darmento said...

keep update us! =)

Pinkbuble said...

Ou..waktu lu ngomong asian american officer kok gw kebayang Daniel henney yah?? hahahha..love happens ga?

btw bomb..nih baca:

Leonard S. Irwandhie
ALooooowwww... my old El!!!! hehehehe,,, fine thanks. lo gimana? gila gua sempet ragu ini punya lo, bis foto lo beda banget sehhh... foto lo tuh yang sebelah mana seh el... pangling gua udah lama gak ketemu lo!!!
hehehehe

Ini dari temen SMA gw yg baru add gw di facebook..hahha..dia yang 3 taon bareng gw sempet ragu yg mana gw..btw gw pajang foto kita berdua di facebook itu.

astaga..

bombie {=^o^=} said...

wakakakakakak :) temen loe perlu kaca pembesar :) HAHHAHAH:) mirip seh emang :)
kl gabung sama jenita kita jadi TRIO KWEK KWEK El :) ahueahue