Saturday, October 16, 2010

I accept

a year ago, 18 Oct 2009
I went to City Harvest
Pst Kong was sharing the sermon
It touches deeply into my soul that I remember it so clearly
It's about Job : and his sufferings
I took a long and clear note on this subject

At that point of time in 2009
I was just thinking : yah... this is a very good sermon
mungkin bisa nolong waktu gua face tough time
but in the midst of my height of life in 2009
gua cukup berpikir : what could go wrong ?

yeah....
but somehow I do feel that something big, something tough
is coming to me in 2010

A year past
17 October 2010
I did not go to CHC today
but I woke up and watch the live telecast

as said and mention
my life has been more than just a roller coaster this year
bahasa kerennya : Parah, ancur....

It's Pst Kong again
saying that he himself, is facing tough time....
most of us knew what happen

many of his preacher friend send encouragement to him and tell him that
He is facing exactly what he preached a year ago
he is being put into a test on what he preached himself...

hm....
and so it's proven..... kecurigaan gua
the source of my crisis is his sermon
karena memang segala sesuatu berubah sejak hari itu :P
hehehehehehhehe :)

it did make me wonder waktu gua denger sermonnya last year
kenapa book of Job Tuhan ? And why do I have to hear it, and even more : I felt strong conviction on Your word, when I just had a wonderful 2009....

but all I can say
bahkan in times when I slipped away from His close encounter and presence
He never let me go
each and every week, the service that I went: each preacher is just speaking something directly right to my heart : nancep

so today Pst Kong is speaking about Jacob
the one who keep running away from his father, brother and uncle
just like me running away from all my problems
the one who keep lying
just like me lying to myself

Jacob was in deep crisis
and so I am..

dan spt style Pst Kong yg biasa : he speaks in point forms
Crisis, commitment, confession, conversion

I accept the word
I accept the fact that a year ago I heard a strong message
that it flows to this year, the one that seems to be the saga of last year word
I accept the sermon and the prophesy : a deep change in my soul is coming
that's just going to change EVERYTHING else in my life

The greatest miracle that God can give me right now is not for :
1> me to have some changes in my work place
2> me to finally have a husband to be
3> my father to be healed from all his multiple health concern
4> my family financial's condition to BOOM.

but the greatest miracle I can receive right now: is a deep change in my soul that may bring my soul to prosper, and when soul prosper in Him, everything else will just fall in to it's own place

for whatever it is
Thank you Father
Thank you Pastor Kong
Thank you CHC
I may not be ur member
but u have blessed me even in my distant virtual presence
and call me at the very right time

I dont know if one day I might end up be ur member
but right now I know the work of God in my life is still to be done at my current place
As I learn to believe, trust, obey and finally walk behind Him again

bombie {=^o^=}

5 comments:

|0|0... said...

bie, to be honest im not sure wat to say bcos what u're going thru seem so hard n much n also gw ga mo pretend that i know how u feel..but just want to let u know that my prayer is with u n i hope u can get pass all of these well..biar elu dkasih xtra patience n peace n joy dr the Almighty God.hang on to Him yah.. n kl mo crita2 ato apa,just message me :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

thank you Lolooooo :) ahehaohao
tenang .... kl gua udah sanggup cerita...I will try to put it on blog :)

kl sanggup :)ehhhee

THANK U LO LO
MUACH MUACH

Anonymous said...

Bie, gapapa semua orang ada masanya ngelewatin masa yg sulit. asal inget aja, satu waktu elo look back, mungkin cuma ketawain masa itu. sama spt skrg kita ketawa, kalo ngebayangin kita dulu takut ama ujian, dlsbnya.

btw, kacian dong betani kalo elo tinggalin :)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

erm...
ini yg anonymous sapa yah ?
I wonder :) eheheheh

bombie {=^o^=} said...

FENNY LO ???