Tuesday, May 24, 2011

some poem long long ago

found this di laci kantor gua...
some poem long long ago....
titled:

And I will be your your friend

Just like we have always been
when memories of past starts to dig in
let me just remember this rhythm
that I'll always be your friend
not the best but definitely worthy
of a pure friendship we've built
based on trust and peace you gave me
assurance you've ascertained me
that 4eva we shall always keep
this friendship till eternity

should I start to question
on admiration I have on your works of faith
joy I kept when you made my day
encouragement u've shared not only to me but all else

shall I remind myself that this prevails
that I've been your friend all along in the past
I am your friend as this moment where I stand
and till forever and then
I'll always choose to be your friend
with every effort that I can

for your gift of friendship is one of the best privilege I could have
Never wanna loose it, so I'll keep it with all I am

Silently I wish u'll neglect
small changes in me that I wont let
your eyes to see regardless how perfect
your vision can be..cause I'm definitely

keeping your gift of friendship
that I treasure best

bombie {=^o^=}

*kapan yah I made this ? cant remember....
in any case .... when I read this again... I got mellow... it feels at peace and at ease ... and I think it's beautiful #banggainpuisisendiri=norak:)

love this poem... love my friendship

2 comments:

gillsunshine said...

penari/pujangga! mantap!!

bombie {=^o^=} said...

aih jadi malu
*blushing... sambil gaya ala marilyn monroe... (pasang kipas dibawah)*

hoho
bagus yah Gill puisi gua *minta ditabok.com*