Wednesday, May 25, 2011

u say.... ikutan ga yah gw ?

The deal :
participate in a flash mob at Ion, sometimes in July

The sacrifice :
4 times 4 hours every saturday in June @ somewhere in Yishun
Definitely missing YRC in those 4 weeks
Definitely missing life too, not to mention time, sweat energy... etc
one time on site rehearsal @ ion
one very gruelling saturday to wake up at 7 am for prac before action
a bet that I'll have my confidence beaten down participating with real pro talented performer dancers, unlike me who is trying hard to be ...a dancer

The payoff :
Flashmob !! for national day preparation !! @ Ion some more... my first ever
The experience
The fats & calories burnt
The so many choreographies I can learnt
Fact that it's only 6 times practice ?
okay lah okay lah...got money ... 100 only ... not like got gold bar lah..

things to consider:
1> can I commit ?
2> will I walk out feeling like a looser seeing all the pro young dancer ?
3> I'm 30... will chance ever come again ? If I dont do know ... when then ?
4> exactly becoz I'm not good enough, rather than I be a laughing stock, waste time... why not just dont do it ?
5> also....YRC... how ?
6> however.... u'll learn alotttttt .... so it's now...or neva....

HOW ? should I ?
bin nyun ...

bombie {=^0^=}

anyway kl ada yg mau ikutan ....and... you think you can dance... can ask me bout it.

1 comment:

Jenita Darmento said...

U SHOULD! HAHAHAHAA.. kmrn juga ada audition di skolah ku. and i missed it. =(. hauhaua..