Monday, May 2, 2011

lontonkkkk

To be honest....
as everyone gets more and more excited towards 1st October 2011
I am standing on another end...

Gua lagi amat sangat pesimis that I can contribute a good choreography peace for this musical
and even more pesimistic that I can do a good job...

otak lg kosong tanpa inspirasi en I feel like I dont know how to move and I cant even remember all things I've learnt last 1 year di Jitterbug..
Youtubing doesn't help much currently....

huaih...stress actually...

Lord....
I need Your supernatural's intervention
running on empty here

*en Gillian Sastra plus Elrica Diona...your presence selalu kuhargai dan kusyukuri setulus tulusnya dan sedalam dalamnya.... *

aih.....tolonkkk ....sos...
bombie {=^o^=}

3 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Me here..me here!! yok kapan?
I'm all yours!!

bombie {=^o^=} said...

akan segera kita bahas strategy kita bareng Gill after dia balik dari Espanola

noches noches

McG said...

Apapun,saya yakin hasil'na awesome as always! :) smangat bie...