Wednesday, June 15, 2011

being melissa

"Learn to be what you are
and learn to resign with good grace all that you are not"
by Henri Frederic Amiel

I'm recently hooked on a TV Series called "Being Erica"
Kiyoko Yap passed it to me last year and I only have chance to see it now
They have some moving quotes that makes me ponder... in a very peaceful way

Here's another fave quote:
" The heart wants what it wants
It forces us to act when reason dictates otherwise
It tears down walls, it breaches boundaries
And for better or worse, it leads us places that the heads, would never go"
I solely agree

another one that really felt bold out when I was watching the show:
"Thinking is easy
Acting is difficult
and to put one's thought into action
the most difficult thing in the world "
by Goethe

and in some spirit of quoting
I made my own. I dont think it's any good compared to those soothing quotes I heard from the show, but it's what I'm feeling right now.

And if there's anything I ever learnt from this show, is the quote I put on the first line:
Learn to be what you are

so here's my quote, posted them on FB :

Changes

no matter how much we're looking forward to the day it happens
like a night longs for the sun light
still heart will doubt a little
and it falls a beat when a change finally arrives

is this will be.....for the better ?

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: