Thursday, June 23, 2011

fun run was fun

It's official
Citibankers are superrrrr competitive

gw pengen ikut acara bank gw called fun run...but knowing my limit
so gw tanya temen gw yg organise.. Gw mo ikut..coz it's for charity.
Ada yg jalan ga ? Gw mo ikut tp jalan doang boleh ga ?

Jawabnya : I'm sure there's alot of them who walks Mel.. Just join lah
so...i decided to join

the run is today
a week ago gw udah prepare myself by buying new running shoe
but the company is so downgrading the fun runners lah...
While competitive runners were given so much rule... Guidelines...
Fun runners disuruh bawa camera en dont finish later than 8 pm
hebatnya lagi...Boss gw so into the mood of not running lo
she wear her Stuart Weissman sandals...bring Doritos.. Water.
Bring picnic mat some more

then.. Gt mereka tiup pluit.. MATENK!!!
Mana fun run... Each to each own mannn
leaving all the fren behind
haahhaahhahah

gilaaa
gw yg biasanya ga kuat lari tiba2 bisa kaya ada drive drmana gw jg ga ngerti
parah!!! Seumur umur ga ada deh gua yg namanya lari ber K K...
400 m aja dah bagus

eh dikejar 5K.. En ga ada yg slow down.. Sintinggggg
in the end gw cuman berhasil finish in 35 minutes...
Walk and run some way
and Thank God not the last person..

Walaowee
dont want to trust my colleague ready
damn competitive lahhh hahaha

BUT
i must say: I LOVE IT !!!
So..at my 30ies.. I'm happy to dare and try sth totally new
breaking boundaries...and LIVE !!!

Next thing u know I'll be on my way to a blind date
HAHAHAHAHA
u wish...

Still a no to that

haha
niwei
A GOOD DAY INDEED
thank u Father :)

No comments: