Saturday, December 10, 2011

and again....at terminal 2

crazy how time flies when you are enjoying life to your fullest..
just like how 2011 has been for me... it way surpassed whatever best year I've ever had....
and the funniest part is.... I declare this as the best year of my life when in actual, my bank account is in it's slimest condition ever since I started to work in 2004.

So what does it says here ? Is that life can be great without money to worry about ... :P hehehehe :P ga penting..

anyway back in terminal 2 about to fly back to Indo for my sister wedding
in the beginning of the year I made resolution to be skinny babe by the time my sister is getting married.... hhhhhh..... resolutions...resolutions... unless I make sure to sign up to a gym membership and find the hottest personal trainer who is single straight available and also looking for long term commitment, plus a christian, not a womaniser, can cook and have a good sense of humour, I'm pretty sure that I'll not lose this weight coz that kind of personal trainer does not exist.... unless they are hollywood actress...

anyway ga penting lagi ... yah gitulah nungguin boarding...u have nothing much to do so ... you blog :P *better than spending my fortune away to another Marc Jacobs perfume : Daisy, that smells pretty damn nice and pretty freaking expensive and will just be another collection of my sweet aroma in my room... forgotten... so....yeah....blogging is better*

point is (do we have any?) ... yeah...point is : I do not manage to achieve losing weight for my sis wedding, I'm back to size 0...with size 0 meaning my original size...not the real size 0 like Fenny Lo size....

but anyway... who cares ? I am HAPPY with my size as long as I dont see that much of double chin and making sure that I eat right..

I am happy when food enters my mouth and taste good... this tounge that can taste is one of God's amazing gift anyone ever have...so u know what ? ... I love food, I accept me the way I am with my fats curve and extra everywhere....I am in charge of my body... and I'll deal with this body when I'm not happy with the way it makes me feel...


Right now : I am just happy...
happy that my sister is getting married
happy that she took the pressure off me a lil bit
happy that I have AMAZING GOD
happy that I live
and happy...that I live...in abundance of God's everlasting love..

I'm going home..
and I'm happy :)

see ya on 21st everybody

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: