Sunday, December 11, 2011

random

nope I wasn't tag
tp ini lagi ga ada kerjaan en belon mo tidur

so here we go...iseng2 ngisi things yg udah di tag earlier by El & Gill *sambil melatih muter kepala mikirin jawaban hal2 ginian......susah sodara2*

Rules:
1. Link back the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Answer the favorite question
4. Award this to 7 blogger

7 Random things about me:

#1 I never felt pretty, always want & put effort to be pretty, and always wonder what would I be if I'm born pretty.

#2 I
REFUSE (caps lock intended)to eat seafood & chili for the first 19 years of my life....at all. No fish, shrimps, crabs, lobster, especially not clam/ oysters. I started eating sea food & chili when I land in Singapore. I would say I can eat them, but I don't love love them.

#3 In my parallel imaginative world : I see myself as an American living in New York, can dance bend & shake like nobody's business, can sing & scream well like Lea Michelle, and living a career as pro dancer, actress, director / producer in LA & Broadway, and E news office is my usual business interview place :P hehehe speak about some dream :P

#4
I love classical music, choir, Disney movies & music, Jazz & blues. It gives you that kind of feeling that you are somewhere chic & high end, comforting & soothing, or that u're just somewhere in USA (when I hear blues)....en anyway classical music's complexity is good for your brain.

#5
My favorite movie when I was young : Sound of music. My fave activity : play piano, dance, sing edelweis, and act the so long farewell part before went up to my old house 2nd floor and pretended to be asleep.

#6 I used to refuse to go to spa because I don't like the idea of people massaging your body when u are lying down with just disposable panties on your body...and I hate to fork out the pricey cost...

#7 Of all animal : I hate snake the most

Questions:
Name your favorite color: anything BLUE off course !! greenish blue & purplish blue

Name your favorite songs: Too many. But one song I strike me the most when I first heard it : We could be in love by Lea Salonga & Brad Kane.

Name your favorite dessert: too much choice, but I welcome cheese cake any day.

What is annoying to you? Unreasonable rich snobbish egotistical good for nothing people who look down on others and worship money as king of everything, parading their branded life & lazy ass.

When you are upset you: most of the time just keep quiet. Unless I'm really really upset, which by then I will run while crying, just wandering around the streets, along the river .....to talk to God and calm my heart.

Your favorite pet: Don't wanna have pet. Chinchilla & puppies are cute but I'll never ever have pets.

Your biggest fear: 3 actually : that one day I walk away from His love forgetting all that He's done for me, that I'll never get married, and that my family don't get saved.

My best feature: I never know... physically : what I like is my teeth that's straight without having to put braces, and my lips. But I think my best feature should be about my behaviour or personality...and on that I say : I like how I love to be neat & clean.

My everyday attitude: life is shrt, why so serious ?

What is perfection: Jesus.

Guilty pleasure: I can tell u but I need to kill u after that :P

*aih capek jawabin ginian euy*

go ahead and take the challenge guys

No comments: