Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wad wad wad ? random wad ?

Ini teh kenapa seh si blogspot jadi agak2 ga frenly pagenya ? Aih....apa dia kagak ngerti betapa terbelakangnya gua dgn kemajuan computer di muka bumi ini ... it's so hard to find things around with this new layout.... gua berasa kayak dikasih tembok putih buat corat coret tapi ga dikasih crayon ... hehe


Anyway .... selama gua masih bisa ngetik....yah hajar sajah lah hoh !!! So I wanna talk about Whitney Houston...Speaking about Whitney will definitely bring us to : I will always love you. Yup, about that song. Percaya ga percaya, waktu gua kelas 5 SD pertama kali dengerin lagu ini, gua......sangat kagak suka :P haahhahahah gua dengan segala keterbatasan suara gua yg sungguh amat terbatas ini berasa (biar lebih jelas gua pake english : I felt (past tense)) kl lagu itu terlalu simple, ga ada menarik menariknya, cuman teriak and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII doang lama lama, no twist no ups no nice and the music behind is so 80 ies dengan ketukan ....karena gua ga suka lagunya, gua ga bother buat nonton felem body guardnya. Kalian udah nonton ? What do you think ? Good ? 


Part of my opinion about Whitney jg jadi effected my disliking of the song. Gw jadi mikir sapa seh ini cewek suddenly jump to the surface en terkenal bener. So anyway me and 5th grade musicality didn't know what good music was, till I slowly learned how hard it is to sing the IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  eeeee IIIIIIIIIIiii  for so long and with such a good vibrato. Then slowly gua learn that the Karaoke songs that I always love to sing : The greatest love of all, Dance with somebody. I learned the fact that she's indeed a GREAT GREAT singer, her songs, no matter how simple, are not easy. 


Di 2009, she release her last album, and I love that album. I have it in my Ipod and the most fave songs I love is " I look to You". In any case : goodbye Whitney. Thank you for delivering us an amazing voice while you're here. 


And on another random note : gua cuman mo bilang kl gua suka sama Hee Jun from the latest Amidol. he he he he :P 


bombie {=^o^=}


1 comment:

phoenix chix said...

how come I don't see any changes in my blogspot template leh?