Sunday, December 2, 2007

So Close

Don look at me anymore
For I am just so close
To a line of giving up my defence
and acknowledge....I'm already yours

Glance at me no more
Each drops of your sights
Zooms me to my line of boundaries
I built to stop me from falling
Freely deeply scaryly
Into your deep turqoise sea

There I'm not sure I may find
Oxygen to keep me alive
Water to wake me arise
and Flowers to make me surprised

No..this battle is not over
Still fighting here...stronger than ever
Fleeing myself from your magnet of illusions
Fact knows what kind of distractions
Your hallucination impacts to my realization

For soon it will come to pass
Where I'll be away from ur presence
Till soon comes our way
View me never another second

for I am.....so close....to that line...

FLEE !!!

*bie - elegant* {=^o^=}




1 comment:

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

So cLoseeee...
I beLieveee...
Your hoLding me now..
in Your hands I beLong...
you'LL never Let me gooo...
(sambiL didengdangkan,, bkn didendengkan ;p)


Emang segh ce..
Kmaren kt ddk2na deket2an...
Jd,, kt so cLose negh ???
Hihihihi...
Uhuyyyyyy....