Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Leaving 2007

10.5 hours before I set foot at Macau...excited :) kind of tired too...
my first trip back to Hongkong after 14 years....and for the first time ever: my first mission trip:)
all da way till Jan 1' 08 we'll be in land of our ancestors.
leaving Singapore.....leaving 2007...

It has been....a MARVELOUS year....
Somewhere in the hecticness of all the outstanding matters in office...
5 PM December 19' 2007...I stop for a moment..
In 10 seconds...all things flashed back before my eyes....
For all that have happened...for all that may happened...
Ups and down Rocketed as far as Heaven and earth...
Roller coster of one's life truly pictured.....

almost....for a second....tears drop from my eyes....
It has really truly seriously been an AMAZING 2007....

This might be my last entry in 2007.
See you in 2008. Merry Christmas and Happy Nu Year all :)
God bless you... Jesus loves you...

He has always been AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY GREAT....hasn't He ?

bombie {=^o^=}
in thankfullness of the colors of 2007...being 26...and never been happier :)

No comments: