Sunday, December 9, 2007

whose rain issit anyway?

It's raining today....
Perhaps it signifies the sadness of 2 of my friends
who gets their heart broken just again

who have one love so true....
waiting for just a perfect time...
yet time and time again..
walls of circumstances come in between them...

one sure get tired keep on pushing
but getting nowhere in between....
I don exactly know what they feel...
yet surely I saw tears flowin.....

I'll be hurt too..
Thus my tears flow with both of yours...
Till our tears can wipe all the pains apart..
with prayer....everythings gonna be all right...


On another part...
It might be raining cos of the happiness of another 2 of my friends..
whose celebrating a love joint
reciprocal feelings get responded
after being single for almost a decade
he finally found someone....
and I'm too happy to hear it till I cry yet another time....

Which tears the sky falls ? I don noe..
I'm crying for both .... perhaps it did just so....



benernya...mau ngomong banyak banget... kan daku udah diem seminggu ya?
namanya juga cewek..pasti kayak petasan meledak dong ?

but then again....... yak 100.... TIME !!!
1.01 am Dec 10

bobo...

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: