Monday, July 7, 2008

about friendship, relationship, marriage and love

I have this in mind long time ago...
But off course due to my wonderful internet...
I cannot post it till now :P

anyway: I was looking at my boss that day
and I got down to a point that I have to admit...
He indeed is a changed man...ever since he got married and even more..
when he has kid :P

In this case he change to a better person ....so much better that than who he was ...
he go home early coz : melissa... quick quick..I want to play with my daughter
during work.. he kept saying : melissa.. must help me make money for my daughter...
don be like that melissa.... my daughter and wife eat wad later ?
He told me he need to go buy her daughter shoes..ask me w/ the shoe at the shop opposite is good..... I give up....I have no daughter boss... i don noe this things :D
When he tell me he need to buy mittens.. go baby's department... I cant stop but laughing...

he... at baby's department ?!?!?!... ahhahahaha :P
and he threaten me : don laugh melissa...I noe this things much better than u okay

I guess it's just unbelievable for me the fact that he change to that extend.
This man... my boss..
the same guy that was still flirting w/ girl at marketing department...the hot kampong blonde...just like 2-3 mths before his wedding :P
the one who always play at arcade till early morning 5 am every weekends....
who...sometimes I feel.. took his wife too much for granted :P

I use to think that his gf... who is now his wife....who happen to be the prettiest girl at her bank last time..... is so "dao mei" *unlucky in chinese word*
why in da world she end up with him ? having a relationship for almost 4 years some more...
and not only that she knew all along that he still flirt around when he's w/ her....
she withstand all that... hanging faithful to him... and finally..end up marrying him..
I would have broken up with this kind of man longgggggggggg timeeeeeeeeeeeee before :P
it's just my principal....

but who knows what will happen in the end? He is a changed man now...
he always say that he is a good man......his wife is very lucky to have him as husband... he will not go wrong... and I use to put 100% denial on all that :P no way boss....no way ...:P

I got it wrong....
en I have to say I admire his wife...
My boss did say : his wife knew of what he is capable of..
she knew that he flirts around...but he will not take anyone else to be his wife other than her...
he always said that... she had confidence in him....

even when he did his last "flirting" session with marketing girl....
I ask him ...did your girlfriend (then) noe all bout this ? How would she feel ? how can u be so cruel ?
he said his wife knew....and she still stand there into the marriage..
I salute her courage and trust in love..... loose to her :)

it's not easy...
I always believe one should be really2 careful before marriage..
coz u have a chance to cut off a lifetime misery before that ....
U just have to be suspicious...and no..u don need to put faith and confidence in ur partner before marriage
well maybe half :) .....just nice enough to make it work...

but once u are in the marriage...
U just have to keep the faith... and keep it very tightly.. that ur spouse wont leave u
.. u must close ur eyes.. ears and every of ur senses :P just believe... even if things gone wrong...
faith and trust is the only subtance left to make your marriage works..

well i see now how faith has brought my boss' wife to her happiness statement now
I bet she's happy enough.. knowing that this husband of her... really adores her and her daughter... love change him ? or his daughter change him... i don noe ... haha

anyway on relationship... and frenship...
I just found out recently... there are so many ppl around me... just get attached

Yumiko, Charles, Handoko :P

Yumiko is particularly an interesting story to be told....
she just got attached with her best friend of 7 years..
funny how we always believe that she will end up with him..
and we always ask....why not just him ? if u need to be together w/ someone close enough..
why not w/ this someone that u have been sharing most of your life story with ?

normal: no chemistry..juz frens... the bestest frens of life.. and this that and all those...
and so just to proof our point..they end up together...
and she felt that it was just 70% rational and 30% romance....
thus she felt weird....where's those magical moment and feeling that "Hey..I'm attached u noe ?"
that rosy feeling of a girl in love...

I told her it's normal....it's no longer puppy love ...
well at least that's what they say...
come on...we are at our late twenties goodness sake..
maybe ....getting attached is just making all da sense of our age :P
without that magical feeling....we'll still be attached in the end

very happy for her anyway... he's a nice guy :)
I am convinced to say that :P heh :P
lesson to be learn for you guys and girls : never underestimate the power of frenship..
you'll never know where it will lead u...
romance is one of the way :P... good if it's what you wish for..
becareful if it's what you are avoiding from...

then on marriage...
I met my client that day... quite close to her..
everytime I met her...we always talk for the longest time...
this time around.. she talk about her marriage...

amazingly.... she told me how not easy it is to hang on...
if she has a choice...she will let all this go..
just waiting for the day that all her kids can be independent..
then she have nothing more to expect.... she want to quit..

when I hear her on what has happened..
indeed it's not easy for her..
he has not been the best option available...
yet she chose him... and she got to stand to her choices till the end..

best of all...all her sacrifises are for her children..
but what the child says is that :
I don remember ur kindness to me...
I remembered when u hit me.....when u treated me badly..
I remembered all that.... but I don remember ur kindness to me..

how painfull....goodness
I can't believe it myself... she's ur mom... doing her best giving her life for her children...

yet ....look at what she got ?
I did not grow up watching her love... but I can witness her sacrifise...even till today :P ...

marriage... is really not an easy subject to digest...
for her will power to hang on till today... salute Tante :)
I pray I may have the same strength as you...
and be a faithful wife juz as you have been :)

I was walking with Devi that day...
we discuss how we tend to see a person's true color when we are no longer in love with them..
we also discuss how certain ppl have such a high standard and principle on their dream love....
and throw all that standard and principle far far away when they start to fall in love :P

Devi then asked ?
what happen to thos that stand by the principle ce ?
well...they end up like me Dev...still single till today ... HAHHAHAH :p
hanging too tightly to these things call principles......
closing the door of opportunity on the other site...when things don fall to our principle..
when principle...at the end of the day... are just principles...
might not be truth...other that just a standing point of view...

I don say u should not follow me and my principle standing life....
for I can witness that I am more than happy to have live my life standing on my principle..
rather than living not by that...and regret it a zillion times

but I do want you not to worship ur principle..
they can fall anytime.... just like mine did :P
and when that happen ...... u might be shattered ...
juz like me....

Thank God He is good...
I am re-shape into a perfect cutting all over..
given a second chance to believe.... hope....keep the faith..

in a perfect love, marriage, relationship and frenship...
the way He creates them
the way He wants them to be
perfect just like Him
in our daily life to be

bombie {=^o^=}

3 comments:

ivan said...

hihihi...
cinta... cinta...

wei said...

makanya Bie,friendship bisa juga turn out jadi love.. Coba liat2..ada captain sparrow nun jauh disana hahaha..isenk mode..

bombie {=^o^=} said...

sparrow lagi sparrow lagi...
kl gua choose sparrow terus si sparrow cuman kasih sparrow hatinya ke gua gimana ? kemana yang sparrow lg ? Kasian gua Wid... sparrow kan sering2 berlayar ke negri lain...ga sanggup gua tanding lawan mermaid :P hehehhehehe
berenang aja sulit :P

bombie {=^o^=}