Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I need holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sutresssssss....
u noe wad I need ?

A HOLIDAYY !!!!!!
I badly need it...
and I badly have plan it at all...
and none seems to be able to go w/ me...

aaaarrrrrrgggghhh...
everytime I see calender .....I feel like throwing it away...
coz this is the first time ever .. in my 4 years w/ Citi....
that I HAVE NOT PLANNED MY LEAVE WELL...
aaaaaaaaa
and that made me stressss... that perfectionist blood in me boiling..
how can I let this kind of thing happen to me...
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

I need a holiday...
to Japan, Taiwan, or even just Bali...
from Pyong Yang..... or even just Kediri.....
Just somewhere..... where I can melarikan diri...
from accute syndrom of Singaporean quarter life crisis...

HOLIDAYYY....where are u ??????

bombie {=^o^=}
in desperate search of HOLIDAY !!!

1 comment:

Grady said...

Hahahaha... Bombieeee!!!
Sabar kaleee...gk lama lagi libur kan (entah libur apa,ketahuan niat ngehibur doang)
kl lu stress piat pulang kantor calling gw loh, secara rumah kita deketan, sapa tau pas gitu jam nya kita makan, itung2 biar lu tambah stres tiap hari traktir gw dinner,huahaha...
sabar ya nak, tar kl jadi ke luar2,kasih tau gw, tar lIST oleh2 gw print in :D