Monday, July 14, 2008

a time for every purpose under heaven

Gua agak heran napa blog David terasa kayak our time in TLG is really up :P
hehehehe :P.... jadi ke-impact :P *hayoh Vid... !!!...mengalir neh urapan*

Coz I've been asking God.....somehow...many time this year..
Each time I got lost... I ask Him again...
Are You sure I'm supposed to still be here Lord ?

Yah Dia pasti tau dan yakin lah yah :)
Coz He holds my future... tp yah ... gua off course frustasi coz the question keeps coming back :P
The answer is always on the spot... : stay !!!

But I cannot stop but wonder..
apa ini sindrom normal yg dialami Ko Omar jg dan lain2nya dulu...
atau emang beneran soon my time will be over..
harus siap2 dong kl soon to be over ?

Coz as I stack on my 6 months upfront...
Kerasa .... this got to end one day......
not too fast not too soon...8 taon di Youth bok :P
yet when my time is up... kok kerasa cepet banget yah ?

anyway:... till the answer is changed to move.... I shall stay.....
coz He still tell me to stay.....many ... many... and many times.....

maybe for my one last dream...
maybe to pull me back from my way that may lead me out of His way...
maybe...to correct my final judgement... final conclusion... grand finale...
of my first chapter of ministry...
perhaps... for something that I wish to be fulfilled too: to leave a legacy for the Last Generation
b4 my time is up.....

one last dream... to revive this all..

I'm still here anak2ku... sampe dijemput babe....
atau dijemput Prince Charming..
Naik lexus ke condo deket Plaza Sing..
HAHHHAHHAHAHA :p
*one last dream*...

btw : the last one is a joke :P

bombie {=^o^=}

5 comments:

ivan said...

bbrp hari kemaren...
ivan jg berpikir ttg masa depan...
kalo ivan kembali ke sg 2 setengah taun lagi... ciBom ama koDavid udah 30 dongdong...
trus di TLG kalian apakah masi di situ??
yeah...
trus skrg jadi ngga terlalu yakin apakah ivan akan kembali... karena masi lama... anything can happen...

phoenix chix said...

hehe ga lah bie,
kan tiap orang beda2 waktu dan tempatnya ;)

bombie {=^o^=} said...

hahahahha :)
pada mikir masa depan neh :) heheh
sulitzz...

kayaknya seh Van... bola crystal ku mengatakan...aku... most probably wont be in TLG lagi..

kayaknya seh geto yah :) hehehe

bombie {=^o^=}

ivan said...

hahaha...
harus muv up ke jenjang yg lebih tinggi ya ce...

wei said...

ternyata ngga cuman gua yg sedang berpikir demikian..haiz....