Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing 8/8/8

8/8/2008 : Beijing Olympic opens :)
cepet yah waktu berlalu ?

anyway: I did not know channel 5 is showing the Olympic opening Live. I searched the whole day from other option on how to watch it Live... which cable channel, whose home I need to hog to watch it, do they have it on the internet, etc. I googled alot of olympics thing today, esp what time is the official opening of the olympic is

I don't know why... maybe the excitement that....it's Olympic fren !! Once every 4 years !! that's long leeee.... so..when they arrived...better treasure it right ?
But I did not really took notice on previous previous Olympics :P... Maybe coz I'm not a sports person also anyway...

Anyway: I don't need to deny. Why does it matter to me so much this time round ? It's BEIJING !! China :) hehehehehe :P

At 6 PM, I was at Ko Omar's home waiting for Albert and Meily to come for meeting. As I was waiting I watched channel 5. They show the pre-olympic show, displaying china's preparation for the olympic, and all the earlier ceremony that has took place before the official opening ceremony..

Juz looking at the video : really, I don't know why.....my eyes were wet:P ehhehehehehe :P China... is holding the world's sports party :)... WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I'm enthrilled :P ...

I think those years that my granddad, mom, dad, lau-si have instilled on me, has definitely left an impact regardless how small it is :)

As I watched channel 5 Live with Ko Omar and the rest, I told them that my mom and dad might be raising china flag and give salute right now w/ some teary eyes while watching TV at home. I was actually mocking them. Then as I watched, clapped, enthrilled and smile2 myself while I watched, Ko Omar just said: I think you are truly ur parents daughter. Keep clapping and smile all the way:)

I believe I truly am... JIA YOU ZHONG GUO !!!!

bombie {=^o^=}



1 comment:

sista said...

hihi lol@ur mom n dad.
btw china is winning in almost all sections dech.. hehe..