Wednesday, August 27, 2008

honestly.......

There're some scene in Devils wears Prada where Andy (Andrea) said to his male collegue (I forgot his name)..... " She's (Miranda: the Devil) not angry with me. I must have done something right"

Let me proclaim: "Someone above must have loved me so much that I'm this blessed"
I like our new FA title: Amazingly Blessed :)

Thrilled, excited, felt like floating in the Air and jumping all around Singapore river....
I want to SCREAM in Joyful noises and gladness :) I want cry till my tears are dry..I want to teleport my whole family that I may sing and dance together....

No wonder I have so much energy last Monday that now my left foot is sprained due to powerfull Body combat on Monday:)

My Father above must have loved me so much for me to receive such an honour :)

bombie {=^o^=}
I WANNA JUMP :)

No comments: