Monday, August 11, 2008

Your redeeming spot

I found new spot
in the midst of bustling city heart beat
caring for nothing much less than just flashing blings
parade of mixed social paradigm
a piece of land where ignorance is highly praised

just a piece of corner marked my territory
for 30 minutes of Ocean I built
diving deep for anything else other than my already then knowledge
Pearl searched was just hiding under water salt
Pains...for one to dig in wide....

yet there I found a spot..
in quietness and in trust....
scattered acres of episodes
befallen one's journey of life.....

just the tranquility....harmonious silence of anonymity
playing a simphony under Ur galaxy ...above Ur river looking so silky
and Ur milky stars hug me... so soft so windy....

I found Your redeeming spot
and I'll be still.. know You're my hero

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: