Tuesday, August 5, 2008

understanding human relation and management

Of all the subject one will ever learnt, this subject has emerged as champion of the toughest life learning material every human go through.
Human relation and management. People management. Understanding human and their thoughts.

Haih.....and recently I have been hit hard by these "understanding one person's way of thinking"
From the famous harsh email that I bother to reply, to other people's attitude problem that again, I bother to advise only to be ignored and...insulted back :P


Actually all those will not happen if only I choose to be silent. But silent is always a killer weapon in my eye. One doing wrong will never know what he/ she has done wrong, and has hurt in one way or another. They will just continue to be in the wrong way.

I used to feel that silent is the best weapon as in silence, the other party never realized how badly hurt you are and you can still be in their bestest of friends list and they will not be suspicious of you. Why ? Coz u don fight back. Who don't want fans/ follower ? Then one fine day when u had enough, u can stand up, shout back, and stab the person right at the back :P... hahahaha...the best revenge ever.... evil hoh ?

Thus, as I know how deadly silence can be, I have left silence long time ago as silence sometimes can be golden yet most of the time is just the deadliest weapon around. So I speak up and stand up for wad have been uttered out of my mouth. Most of the time, I speak out of love ...just to happy2 telling ppl my point of view, in case that can help one to avoi doing the same mistakes again, or what might improve their quality of life.

Yet once u start to speak up....most ppl start to retreat back ....they straight away think this is criticism.....who likes to be criticised anyway ? I certainly don't....
For most of the time, I feel that the younger the generation is the tougher it is to speak some sense to their mind. No offence guys....it's understandable. Once, I was young and was the most rebelious one in the family.

But in time, as one grow older, we learn to understand some sense, and matured in one way or another. To the extent that we learn on how criticism can do good to oneself. And that it's true sometimes, those who bother to shout out are the one really bothers about ur existence and well being.

Yet some ppl are just seems to be in their own world...or in denial I say... or.. have they grow up btw ?

Well, understanding ppl got to come from understanding how differrent we are to each other, and how we can live in a way that we do not cross other's way....especially not promoting how differrent we are to each other instead by looking at how similar we are at the end of the day. Just a human being living in the world trying to find way back to home..... heaven I call it.

if only it's that easy....... we will all be in heaven by now...

After all, we are all differrent. Some are good listener, follower, others are good speaker, instructor. Some can give in, some die die will not accept no for answer.

Haih...then all problems start from that again. Seldom I find people who will try to fit in other shoes. Well indeed....it's hard to understand human heart, human's mind, thoughts, will and many more...

Haih.......I still got so much more to learn.....and now that I cannot turn myself back from drowning in this relation problem, I just pray that He will grant me enough patience and wisdom to face these matters.

Haih....I know I've been sighing too much... this just to show how tired I am actually in thinking and learning how to deal with ppl management :P something no one can ever runaway from as it is the essence of Life itself......relationship :P


bombie {=^o^=}
was in fear......
and still is....
thus I draw near.....
to the giver of life's bliss

No comments: