Wednesday, June 10, 2009

deeply missing my air

I forgot that you were my only air that I breathed..... in office
The hug I missed the most when I'm on compliance leave
Worries that you'll be too busy when I'm not around
Or loneliness you felt when I was not there to keep you grounded

I forgot how I really loved you
and how you were once my only pilar of strength at work
My guardian angel on duty 24/7

I forgot..how I truly respect your work ethics
How I was amazed with your speed at work
and mostly...I forgot how well we worked together then

I forgot alot of things
Yet surely I will never forget that today
The first day that you are officially not by my side
is thousand times tougher than what I imagine it would be

I am sure that I'm happy for your move
Yet most part of me is still dis-ilusioned
You'll never come back by my side
And it's time for me to swallow the bitter truth
I've wasted my last days when you were still around
Now the past will never come by ever more

I want you back...I want you now...

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: