Sunday, June 28, 2009

WOW

tough tough tough
Feel like I have to split myself into many mini-mes to face all these

hmph.....
be cool....breathe in ...breathe out..
life goes on again :)



On another note
I just hear another AMAZING stories of my cousin. To me, he's forever our baby boy. Apparantly this baby boy is almost as old as Ncep, Rani en prenz... hm...

anyway, I just found out that he graduated with Summa Cum Laude (the highest cum laude possible) in UCLA. That's like WOW number 1. I believe he is the one and only from our relative who manage to achieve this Summa Cum Laude :)

and to hear from his mom that following his graduation day, he is actually preaching in the youth service.. That's like OH MY GOSH....SUPER WOW WOW number 2. Kenji, a christian, a fervent Christian....who is now preaching ? In youth service ???? oh my Gosh..seriously...since when ??

and then....for the fact that he added me in FB and I found out that he knows bunch of BCS youth graduates who are now in LA, and that he is growing in BIC LA (Bethany International Church), I'm like.... WOW WOW WOW number 3.

God is taking this generation by storm.. I thot I'll be the only 3rd generation of our family who is deeply touched and changed by Him. My fault for ruling them out...He never let any of us off from His love...

amazing....our baby boy is now serving and preaching the good words. Another cousin in USA is leaving her past boyband fanatics and is serving God...

I'm tearingg :P....YOU ARE... TRULY AWESOMELY AMAZING... how did You do that Lord ?

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: