Saturday, June 27, 2009

satisfied

Contendment and satisfaction in bombie's dictionary:

The ability to exercise ignorance on small imperfect things that do not really matter in the creation of the whole beautiful matter and the will to be grateful over good things and blessings experienced that far beyond exceed the flaw of the imperfection in the matter's creation :)

So, I choose to be contented and satisfied today. Walked all by myself, shopping, dining, gazing towards the sky, doing some me-time. Refreshed :)

The God I know has always been a great God I've come to learn.
But what I just experienced is that His greatness indeed increases daily in our spiritual and world-ly life. From glory to a greater glory and even greater glory.

"You turn my mourning, into dancing again, you lifted my sorrow...
And I can't stay silence, I must sing for the Lord has come"

Jia you. Ganbatte ne !! Aza aza fighting !!!

bombie {=^o^=}

No comments: