Friday, June 5, 2009

Recharging

I foresee
I might not have any rest like this week again for at leat 4 months to come

This week has been......GREAT !!

Started by dinner with ELG members @ Paragon. Oh it was refreshing, englightening, wild and..really mad !! haha *girls u noe wad I mean*

Watched Subaru on Tuesday....the girl look like Maureen as I said. The final dance is great (as always)...

Musical meeting & FA on Wednesday. I'm happy that we have that meeting. At least I, or maybe just everyone else, really realize that TIME IS REALLY RUNNING SHORT (a bang to my head, with all sort of Wedding en wedding en wedding and...some more wedding + musical on hands) so Grace is more than just welcomed.....it is prayed for fervently...

And after FA, we got involved into "higher discussion on long term planning" again....on relationship, marriage, kids etc etc .... Conclusion: this will be the last year I'll be WO. I'll retire this year, and will wait patiently for my W to be O-ed !!!

Thursday I went home...I am again involved in another "higher discussion on my long term planning" . At least I manage to clarify with my parents certain matters and boundaries. I'm glad I did so. Maturity comes with a courage to be open with your parents on certain issues you always think is taboo. It also comes with obedience, understanding of their point of views, respect for them and lastly appreciation that's topped by the best : a love for your parents for their care, concern, hard work, sacrifise, tears, worries, joy, pride in having us as their children, mostly for loving us just the way we are no matter how rude or bad we would have reacted then. I'm glad to be home...

Yesterday, I met Jenita, Devi and Elisa. Apart from Jen D who always looks so young...(but she drives me around Jakarta ..even manage to handle the "police" well....SALUTE Jen), Devi and Elisa seems to have mature a bit :) I am so happy to see them "grow". I guess I just love to see "girl power". hehehe :) But seriously they are prettier than ever before. From our meets, again I manage to clarify some stuff :) haha...I go everywhere clarifying stufffs.

And...today : My Papa 62nd Birthday. He shared the same Birthday as Denny Tio's Dad and another church friend (forgot who) Dad's birthday. Wishing all the Papas all around best day throughout the year :)

For my Papa: my prayer stays the same for your health and salvation. Mostly I pray that you will be the one and only person who hands me down when the Big day is coming :) Stay healthy, stay young and hip as the Papa that I know, stay the way you are, my beloved Papa who understand me more than any other man in this world could ever do:)

Be going back tommorrow. I am: recharged :) Thanks my DADDY IN HEAVEN :) Ready to go through all the hard work of June July August Sept RUSH !!!!

Bring it on guys !!! all the weddings, musical en all the best that is ever yet to come !! hehe :)

bombie {=^o^=}

4 comments:

Jenita Darmento said...

paling bodohh..
me : aduh pakk.. ujann..
pak pol. : nggak.. ini aer mancur.. HAHAHAHHA..
geblek siaa.. hauhauha

bombie {=^o^=} said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

padahal emang ujan beneran kan Jen ? I saw it

emang dia ada ngomong itu air mancur yah ? WAKAKAKA :p parah si Pak Pol :D

bombie {=^o^=}

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

enaknaaaaaaa yg bs ber-reuni bersamaaaa....
jd pengen ikutannn jg..
huahuahauhauhaua...

Jenita Darmento said...

iyahhhh.. dia bilang ini aer mancurr.. ultimate s perompak.. ahhaha..

doakan cu.. biar semua bisa balik sg lagi.. hauhaa