Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm an angry woman ..hehe

So here I am in Singapore already, lah hoh :P *juz to emphasize the fact that I'm already in SG....back to singlish already lah now fren*

Anyway : first day I'm back to work, I have already been sweating all the way in MRT that's like JAMMED due to the first day of the year making the whole purple train fully PACKED when I went in. Ai yoh.... this is one very hot country leh !!

Then I don' know why, nothing seems to work right yet....the Internet connection of my PC don't work (this one I borrow Cat's minie winie cutie Eee Pc). Ngueng Ngueng....cant wait to get Iphone just so that I can go online at all time. I have decided not to take BB that has a killer price plan, at least for me who has been paying less than 25 dollar every month for my mobile subscription even when I was away in states, thanks to staff plan. My subscription only blows off during Naboeng period. haha ---> it went straight up to $ 70 +++++. still okay right ?

yah..back to the theme of an angry woman. Basically, I'm a total feminist, in case you have not known me well enough for the past 3 years or more.

I resent : Jerks. Guys who have too many girlfriends, guyz who cheat, unfaithfull, womanizer, whatever you name it. I resent the way most guys can just move on from a broken relationship much faster than woman. I resent guyz who thinks it's fine to keep in touch with women friends when he already has a girlfriend, and mostly : I resent guyz ultimate behaviour to always want to finally be friends with the Ex, when we here, the girls : wouldn't even think of inviting them to our wedding. Wad u doin ? Damage control ? Trying to make sure we don't spread false rumours bout u ? don need....those are not rumours and it has been well long known that u are a JERK...just that we're blinded of these facts by what we think as : love :P

I resent the way they always ask (post break up), so how are you nowadays ? are you okay ? how's life ? how's your Christmas, New Year, CNY ...oh COME ON !!! Have some balls to leave us with peacefulness to deal with the blow ups alone. What do they exactly want by treating us nice as if nothing has happen ? harboring new thoughts ? YAH RIGHT !!! Ultimate question that can make me want to kill them : so, any new boyfriend ? Wad are you now ? FBI ?

Aaarrrrrggggghhh: I'm one angry woman who hasn't changed since the days when my principals are set :P
This life has no mercy for these Jerks, so jerk off coz life is much better without you. If you are not going to be one step ahead of us to lead us into success, then don mess with our life. We might just achieve a better success without you playing with our emotion....

hohohoh :) sorry...I'm one angry woman I know :)

udah....cuman mo vent my anger....makanya sampe minjem minitop Eee ini :P
bombie {=^o^=}

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Wadow bomb, sebegitu angry nya loe?? Sampe harus immediate curhat!! Tapi ya, its totally true kl jerks need untuk dibasmi! Jerks slayer!!

bombie {=^o^=} said...

begitulah El...gua ini emang Femina sejati, yg lagi panas bener kemaren :P :p
haoehahoeho :)